You Have a Lot Riding on Your Commercial Truck Welding
We keep you moving. Trucks and commercial vehicles depend on stud welding systems, and Image Industries delivers. Stud welding is used to secure electrical fuel and hydraulic lines, components, body trim and more – without the risk of rust or other problems. We're a leader in manufacturing threaded weld studs and hydraulic ports. Not only do our hydraulic ports come in an incredible variety of sizes, but our proprietary port welding process is far superior to typical welding options – our process can weld a port on a cylinder in less than one second. We also offer a wide range of stud welding equipment and related products including QuikLinx®, our innovative cable management solution, which increases productivity and safety while reducing costs and routing problems.
Image Industries brings you:
- One Supply Source. We offer the largest selection of conventional stud welding equipment, solutions and complementary products.
- Cable Management Innovation. The QuikLinx® cable management solution reduces cost and increases operator safety with superior and flexible cable management.
- A Focus On Quality. We have ISO9000 certification and have received countless quality awards.
- Unmatched Reliability. We perform custom quality flows and Pre-Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) when required.
- Custom-engineered, innovative solutions to solve your specific stud welding challenges.
- U.S. Made. Our stud welding products are designed and manufactured in the U.S., and can be tailor-made to your application.
Building lasting bonds since 1976.
Providing superior stud welding and stud welder parts and equipment isn't enough. We also strive to deliver better service and unmatched expertise. And that's exactly what we've been doing for more than 40 years.Read About Our History